Monday, June 28, 2010

2 Days to 30

Speak the truth in love. Open rebuke is better than hidden love. Love your neighbor as yourself. Today the Creator used me to bring a message of hope and encouragement to a friend. It was so affirming to me and reminded me of the message Sis. Dee Edwards brought to our Youth on Sunday "I am Still the One God wants to Use."

I love the way the creator never ceases to meet us just where we are in ways that are instructive but not demanding, rebuking but not condemning, exposing but not without protection and covering. In our brokenness he is available to mend us back to wholeness if we are daring enough, courageous enough to step past our pain and fear and guilt and really be transparent and imperfect. He accepts us as we are and loves us just the same nudging us to be better through his words of love.

No comments: