Monday, October 6, 2008

My Own Space

Its a Monday. The beginning of the week (or at least the beginning of our typical American work week). And how fitting that I finally find my "space" to stretch and expand my tendency to write something that others might be interested in reading on the day most people dread. But alas, this Monday may not be so drab after all and perhaps you will begin to look forward to Mondays from here on out. Or maybe you won't.

This is my new space to write whatever I'd like to write and allow you to comment and reply without the repercussion of 50 back and forth emails in your personal inbox. This is my attempt to communicate with you in space that's all ours.

So after much prodding and poking and suggesting, I've finally made my place on the Web. I hope my place is condusive to your conversation, ideas, comments and that you feel at home here, much like me (except don't be going through my refridgerator) and that we have long, full, fun, serious, controversial, uplifting, challenging, and real conversations here.

Welcome to my space.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to visiting ur space C.Good and like an impressionalbe child, ...sit at ur feet to absorb the wisdom that flows thru u from On High...

E.Free

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Web! : )

Shawn "The GoodDocktor" said...

Congrats, Sunshine!

Bleu said...

Nice to have a ray of sunshine on here ....go head lite brite!

Anonymous said...

Well, that was quick! Continue to do you!
You do it well!

1 Luv,
SS

Jasmine said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. . . .